Sunday, November 4, 2012

Editor's Letter


It’s been almost a month since the day I finally decided to start my own blog; something I dreamed about since the first two years of university. Unfortunately, I used to convince myself I wasn’t able to do it, sometimes because of time and others because of where I live; in a small city - away from all the major events of fashion happening in my country.

Surfing the web and reading a lot of helping and inspiring articles (a huge thank you to all the fellow bloggers) proved me wrong, because if you really want to begin something you can get support from your creativity and uniqueness; the only way to create something that will -hopefully- stand out and give you the opportunity to communicate with people and start your wonderful journey in the fashion industry!

“Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit. - Napoleon Hill”

That’s why I decided to overcome the difficulties and the lack of time, and work on this project with all my heart! I highly suggest you find what you really love in life and do it, because at the end of the day it’s so refreshing and revitalizing! 

And of course a “traveller” needs good company; I’m talking about you guys! I really hope we can develop a relationship between us, share our experiences and inspire each other! And, I truly need your support to accomplish that! So, feel free to leave a comment, suggest topics you want to read, share my articles and follow me on my twitter account!

Let the journey begin!

E-mail address for contact and suggestions: thefashionbloke@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment